49ers vs. Saints
SF - 26
NO – 24
The Saints will jump to an early lead, and will maintain a lead for most of the game, but the 49ers defense will keep the game from getting out of hand. Expect the Niners to make a second half comeback by winning the time of possession battle, and by kicking more field goals. The defense will get some key sacks that will stall the Saints offense enough to send the Niners to the NFC Championship Game.
- David Akers will kick four field goals
- The 49ers will score one touchdown per half (with their first score being a field goal)
- The 49ers second touchdown will be the go ahead score
- After said touchdown, the Saints will get the ball back with enough time to win, but the 49ers defense will hold
- All three Saints touchdowns will be passing
- Darren Sproles and Jimmy Graham will both have TD catches
- Out of the four Saints running backs, Sproles, will have the best game
- Not having Lance Moore will prove to be a significant blow the Saints redzone offense
- Kendall Hunter will have at least 35 yards of total offense
Patriots vs. Broncos
NE – 45
Den – 33
“…evil will always triumph because good is dumb.” – Lord Dark Helmet
Tim Tebow is to some the very epitome of goodness. Bill Belichick and the Patriots are to some an evil, classless, bunch of cheaters.
Using the above quote, I can easily conclude that the Patriots will win.
- Tebow will run for about 100 yards with one rushing touchdown.
- Tebow will have a costly second half fumble
- Tebow will throw for around 295 yards, with two touchdowns
- Tebow’s name will be mentioned about 1,33,800 times throughout the broadcast
- Tebow’s longest run will be for 32 yards
- Patriots touchdown catches from Gronkowski (20 yard catch), Hernandez (2 scores), and Welker (3 yard catch)
- Willis McGahee gets over 125 yards on the ground, but fails to score a touchdown
- Brady will start the game slow and inefficient, but will become considerably better in the second half
- Brady will throw for around 400 yards
- Chad Ochocinco will catch exactly one pass, and it will be in the second quarter